April 22, 2011

Eight

Worked out some floor plan drawings today; Things need to start being settled in their relatively final resting places. It's a problem. Too soon, I say!


































Then back to de-nailing piles of floor boards. That means I only have a couple bundles of this oak left, and I am hoping that it will be enough! There's no way to know -- until I know. All I cam do is waste as little as possible, use every scrap and off-cut, and hope it will last me through thirteen more tables.



































































 Table eight! Good thing this is still fun.

5 comments:

  1. Please save me one table for when I come back! I feel so frustrated not being there. Argh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There may be a FEW tables left! Who knows. Perhaps when Isaiah is here we will work on something else, not the tables. Wish I could say I will save demolishing those damn walls for you, but I'm attacking those things the moment we get that permit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the best table yet! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you dearly for your comments! They always make my day.