April 29, 2011

A hole, some rusty junk, and a new chair

Let me just tell you, we have an awesome electrician. See this section of wall missing? Well, I am really excited about this particular hole in the wall. Why? Because it's the first step in the right direction, the first thing we have done to the site to mark the beginning of progress. This is the wiring going in for the wall sconces!


































Then we went on a little junk shopping spree. Found this industrial old chair for seven dollars. Seven! Amelie, since you can't be here to shop with me, aren't you excited about this? It matches the other one we found in Brooklyn!


































And this. I want. I didn't buy it because I don't know what we'd do with it, but I'm thinking...




































































































This giant idea bulb is what I feel like I look like when I go into a salvage yard. Idea bulb! Ideal bulb!



































































Another shoe shot by some enormous rusted drill bits or something, but this time with Isaiah's shoes too. Yes, my lovely boyfriend is visiting from Brooklyn! It's nice to have company again.

2 comments:

Thank you dearly for your comments! They always make my day.