April 23, 2011

Nine and...

Ten! Yep. That's right. I made two tables today! All by myself. I feel like super man. Or wonder woman, perhaps.
 
































Isn't that a beautiful color wood dust?


































Turns out straight lines are fast. Faster. We all knew this, I was just trying to make them as complicated as possible. I guess in the scheme of things, four and a half hours on a table top alone is not, by any means, a swift table. So here is the "fast" table number nine!


































And here is the five-hour table, fantastic number ten!




































































And voila. If I get through a whole one tomorrow, I will be past the half way point by half a table. Twenty-one tables, here I come!

1 comment:

Thank you dearly for your comments! They always make my day.