May 27, 2011

Some places to sit

It was a day of booths.



































Grey on the outside, red on the inside, cutting the redwood is so pretty. I finally decided to dedicate what little redwood I have to paneling the front of the booths. It's always such a hard decision with small amounts of salvaged wood. I never know when or where or if I can get more. It's scary! It took me about thirty minutes to finally make the first cut. I was partially paralyzed with the decision.

But I'm happy I finally did it!





































































































Good thing we found so much of that turquoise wood, Amelie!

2 comments:

  1. so nice..the turquoise wood is great!!!!! well done girls!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Upon a better bench, one could not sit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you dearly for your comments! They always make my day.