July 29, 2011

Building more, more building

Today, I found use for an old door. It has a new life as a bench.


































And an old plank was notched and turned into shelves.


































And I scored an antique. But I know, I know. In general, anything having to do with taxidermy is been there, seen that. But there's a reason stereotypes are stereotypes, and cliches are cliches. So yeah, it's justified that everybody has slowly been overdoing the awesomeness of animal bones. But hey! How can one resist this! It's simply gorgeous -- and not only that, it's from the nineteen thirties.

Win, Win. Unless you don't eat meat.


































In other word's, I'm in love with this thing, and it's going to be somewhere great when you come to the restaurant.

1 comment:

Thank you dearly for your comments! They always make my day.