August 18, 2011

The intangible things

Even though I prefer to do most things 'old school', there are a few modern day inventions that a properly functioning restaurant simply can't do without. Namely, a website. And now, thanks to my Z's hard work and more than a few late nights figuring out highly complicated code, we have a beautiful one. 

It's still in progress, but you can see it here!

And while you are at it, you may as well head on over to our other modern-day-invention-thingy, primarily known as facebook. That's where we will announce our "practice sessions" that you locals are more than welcome to attend, and try some of our delicious pasta. Did I say for free yet? Well, for free.

I also added the 'like' button on the right hand side, down a few inches. You can 'like' il vecchio without even leaving this page!



1 comment:

  1. I have been following your blog quietly for a while now from back when you guys were on the road collecting those beautiful green lamps. I must say I am very proud of you! Love from the tabletops to the delicious looking pasta. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you dearly for your comments! They always make my day.