November 17, 2011

hey, it's thursday, let's do nothing in particular















 


































 































Today it feels like a day of yellow and tea, of re-arranging, sketching plans and reminiscing. I think I once was a deer whisperer, or perhaps it's merely that little tiny three-year-old's with hair balancing between a bowl-cut and a mullet simply aren't very scary. Or maybe they are, since I never see the bowl-mullet around anymore. Anyway, go drink some tea today. It's good for you.

4 comments:

  1. I just found your blog, and I wanted to let you know how much I love it. Your tables are beautiful, and you are so inspiring. Our dog chewed through our fence the other day, and, instead of leaving it for my husband to fix, I went into the basement, cut chicken wire, and patched it with a nail gun. Sure, it looks like crap, but at least I tried. So, thanks for making me want to be handy, I guess! Hopefully someday I can advance past patching fences and on to something prettier :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of you and the deer is pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard anyone else reference the bowl-cut mullet! My mom cut our hair growing up, so my sister and I had the bowl-cut mullet throughout the '80s (my brother had a modified version: bowl-cut with a rat tail).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, bowl in the front {lot's of bangs} mullet in the back. Best of both worlds? I love the rat-tail addition. Sounds brilliant and terrifying. I think it should be brought back {but I'm not gonna be the one to do it!}

    And: I'm so happy to hear that Sarah, above -- you fixed your fence! Right on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you dearly for your comments! They always make my day.