February 15, 2012

triangles and chevron rolled into one

Guilt consumes me if I go more than a week without posting something, and I do have multiple half-completed projects going that I theoretically could post. But I also despise posting half completed projects. So it's a bit of a pickle. I want to finish something so that I can show you all the entire thing, from start to end. But for now, another detail will have to suffice. More teasers, if you will!


  1. That black and white is heaven.

  2. I love this very much. Can't wait to see it finished!

  3. wow... honey you did such a great job!!!!! Loooooooove it!!!!
    I will be in Boston and NYC in august... will you be around?

    1. I will be around! You just let me know :)

  4. One details always catches my attention - you always wear the rings. For me it's astonishing!


Thank you dearly for your comments! They always make my day.