March 26, 2012

a peek inside

{some serious house photographs}




















There's a little something posted over on Design*Sponge today! I'm essentially only capable of documenting my work and my feet, so it's pretty cool to have someone else taking beautiful photographs of corners of our house that I'm entirely unable to take myself. Here's a chance to see what's in the other parts of our apartment that's usually kept to dusty, messy studio shots.  Jennifer once again kicked butt with that camera of hers. I'm always amazed and in awe of her, and maybe even envious of her talent! I mean, I've photographed that hammer a million times and yet, boom! This is my new favorite picture of it, outshining every other {boy do I love me that hammer!} My only regret is that Ze wasn't there at the time to be in a photo or two, but psha, he probably would've hated that anyway. So cheers to awesome photographers and writers who miraculously like my stuff, and care enough to show it off. Thanks loves!

16 comments:

  1. Peek, not peak, unless there's a mountain there I'm not seeing.

    I do like your stuff. Loved the post on D*S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the correction! I definitely was not referring to an interior mountain :)

      Delete
  2. What an incredible place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved the sneak peek on d*s! such an amazing home, and i loved that every nook and cranny and object had a story behind it - exactly what a home should be.

    on a slightly funny aside, i was almost not going to comment because i feel like i've been commenting a lot on your blog lately, but then i saw the note right above the comment box and then felt guilty *not* commenting, ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me just say that you ROCK as a commenter. Actually, I should have told you that sooner! You. Are awesome.

      Delete
  4. you rock amiga!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually never comment on blogs, but this time I really needed to tell you how much I like what you do, and how, and where. Keep building!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne-MarieMarch 26, 2012

    It's much fun to see all your cool creations! So glad Design*Sponge posted it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd say thesame thing as Giulia, I don't usually comment on blogs but this time I just have to. I love your work, your home, your pictures (yes, you TOO take lovely photos)your cat.. You. (maybe I'm exaggerating, but it feels like it)

    I love how you turn wood into art. I love how you've just made space for your passion, your work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved all the photos Ariele. Your home is just so beautiful in every way. Your creativity and craftsmanship shine through. Keep building - your work is amazing.
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. SOOOO PROUD OF YOU and SOOO EXCITED FOR YOU! WOOT-WOOT!

    Jen did her magic, but YOU cast the spell! Just gorgeous, ladypants! GAHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I devoured the tour on design sponge this morning -- what a great place you have! So much for the "I'd like to .... but I don't have the space" excuse -- you put a lot of people to shame! Actually, you're quite inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So awesome and well deserved! Very, very exciting. And you look gorgeous! So proud.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all your works, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ariele, I've been following your blog from Hong Kong and as soon as we move back home to CA, I'll be commissioning a table from you! Love all your work! Neha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful work!!!
    Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you dearly for your comments! They always make my day.