December 3, 2012

panels, panels, panels

Hey peeps, come get some art! ------->

Well here they are, people. The Kittypants and I have been working on these goodies for the past month, and I'm super excited to show them to you all. It has been so much fun making these, I can hardly tell you.

Those of you on instagram would have seen this a little ways back, but for those who missed it, this here's the pile of lath in my car. I may have done a wee bit o' dumpster diving for these beauties and looked like a crazypants while doing so. You never really get over that feeling of looking through other people's "trash", but hey, where these materials come from is a huge part of my work and I'm proud to show it. In fact, an even cooler fact {to me at least!} is that this particular car-full was gutted from a house just up the street from my own. These panels are Madison-Street-made.

 Brooklyn to West, saving wood from the landfill since 2011. Boom!


A few FAQS you may like to know:
       - panels will be shipped within 5 to 7 business days. 
       - international shipping / shipping for the large panels will be payed through separate paypal transaction.
       - ships through UPS
       - all panels have been signed
       - wall mounted, includes brackets 
       - some other great gifts: these earrings, these postcards, this wallet.






15 comments:

  1. these look so awesome! and i love the layout of your shop too! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful panels! I'll have to show the Misus.. By the way, wonderful restaurant (see our comment at the bottom of a "Year to the Day"). Like I said...you've got talent

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how your cat shows up all random like within the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love these panels and love love your feline--wish i could afford one, they are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! I think if I was lucky enough to own one I would drag it with me from room to room. Congrats on the new shop too- it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You said in your previous post that these were some--but not all--of the wall panels. Will there be additional panels listed in the shop sometime in the future? Do you have an idea of when that will be? Thanks! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rachel, Yes, there will be a few more small panels available for sale soon. I'll announce it beforehand in a post so you will have some warning as to when they will arrive!

      Delete
  8. Can't wait to receive my new panel! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. any small panels left? i really want one but it looks like the smalls are all sold out...beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lauren, there will be a few more small panels for sale soon! I will announce it in a post beforehand. Thank you!

      Delete
  10. I feel sorry for the car :> That's funny, when you need to find some beautiful wood it happens to be everywhere, you just need to ask people around and it appears just like that.

    Szymon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your work is absolutely gorgeous! Your decorating in your home is pretty darned cute too! What an artist!

    The Best to You,

    Sheila in Oregon

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are truly creative. The panels look great. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you dearly for your comments! They always make my day.